Brain-based tips to achieving New Year’s Goals
Happy new decade!
Have you set New Year’s Goals, things you want to achieve or do differently? My research has shown that wanting to learn a new language and getting fit are two of the top New Year’s Goals. That’s why in this episode of BrainyHeart, I dive into what the brain’s role is in helping you achieve those goals – and any others you might have set!
Tune in now to discover:
- Why it’s about consistency, not quantity
- What effect BDNF hormones have not only on your body but mind
- How the key to change is watching your thoughts
- The power of changing your perspective
- Your brain’s need to stay in the present moment
- How to think more agile
To discover if you’re more left- or right-brained and how to leverage your strengths, don’t forget to download the “Boost your Brain” workbook! Sign up to the BrainyHeart newsletter now to receive it (and to get the latest episode & exclusive content delivered straight to your inbox):
Boost your brain
Want to discover if you’re more left- or right-brained and how to leverage your strengths? Then sign up to our newsletter for your free copy of the “Boost your Brain” workbook!