Marion Glück on how to discover your career happiness
Often our darkest moments lead to our best selves.
That was certainly true for Marion Glück. Battling depression as a naval officer led her to reexamine what happiness meant to her. She discovered that while teaching how to lead and motivate people was her passion, the navy was not the right setting for her anymore. She decided to go out on her own and now helps others discover their career happiness as a psychological business coach. Listen in on this BrainyHeart interview with Marion for her tips on how to be happier in your career and beyond!
Tune in now to discover:
- Marion’s journey from bank teller to naval officer to psychological business coach
- How depression forced her to reexamine what made her happy and take her passion for developing people into her current career
- How to not be afraid of the future and change but rather see it is an opportunity
- The importance of being happy with where you’re at
- Using a scale for identifying your happiness to be able to grow
- The importance of knowing your values when you’re just starting out
- Why giving to others in the end also gives back to you
About Marion Glück
Marion Glück is a naval officer and holds a degree in business administration. She discovered her passion very early on: training and developing people. But she also learned: if the environment does not suit the person, then crisis and illness follow. She dealt with her depression in her book entitled “Das Leben ist BUND” in order to encourage other people. Today Marion Glück accompanies executives as a psychological coach and mentor. Together with her clients, she opens and heals the heart and connects it to the brain. So that people can see, feel, and enjoy their own happiness. Because life is too short to be unhappy.
To discover if you’re more left- or right-brained and how to leverage your strengths, don’t forget to download the “Boost your Brain” workbook! Sign up to the BrainyHeart newsletter now to receive it (and to get the latest episode & exclusive content delivered straight to your inbox):
Boost your brain
Want to discover if you’re more left- or right-brained and how to leverage your strengths? Then sign up to our newsletter for your free copy of the “Boost your Brain” workbook!