Our cognitive bias as and about women
It’s out to judge and compare others, to only look at the facts and figures and not the person behind them.
We need to free ourselves from our cognitive bias and rely more on our EQ to create a more equal working world. Especially when it comes to gender equality. Both women and men still have a cognitive bias around which qualities are associated with which gender, and at its extreme, this leads to sexual harassment. In this BrainyHeart episode, I’m taking a look at our cognitive bias as and about women and what we need to do to change them.
Tune in now to discover:
- Sexual harassment and our values as women
- Why linear thinking and getting stuck on comparison messes with our values
- The importance of being aware of our cognitive bias
- Why we associate leadership qualities with men
- Redefining our values and strength as women
- Embracing and leveraging the feminine brain
- It’s time to put a stop to all types of harassment
To discover if you’re more left- or right-brained and how to leverage your strengths, don’t forget to download the “Boost your Brain” workbook! Sign up to the BrainyHeart newsletter now to receive it (and to get the latest episode & exclusive content delivered straight to your inbox):
Boost your brain
Want to discover if you’re more left- or right-brained and how to leverage your strengths? Then sign up to our newsletter for your free copy of the “Boost your Brain” workbook!