How to communicate your value
We’ve made the big mistake of talking about our work successes in a non-emotional way.
Yet talking about the outcome of something is only a small part of the whole story. Modern companies understand that to futureproof, EQ – doing the right things – matters more than IQ – doing things right. Which is why storytelling to communicate the value of your work matters. Whether you’re looking for a job, a current employee, or a leader, this BrainyHeart episode has tips for you on how to communicate your value better.
Tune in now to discover:
- Why you shouldn’t rely on your work to speak for itself
- The danger in imitating others
- The role of body language and tone
- How to back up points with real-life examples
- Why skillsets do not entitle you to anything
- The power of visualizing ahead of conversations
- Communicating as a leader
To discover if you’re more left- or right-brained and how to leverage your strengths, don’t forget to download the “Boost your Brain” workbook! Sign up to the BrainyHeart newsletter now to receive it (and to get the latest episode & exclusive content delivered straight to your inbox):
Boost your brain
Want to discover if you’re more left- or right-brained and how to leverage your strengths? Then sign up to our newsletter for your free copy of the “Boost your Brain” workbook!