Be the CEO of your mind
The prefrontal cortex of our brain is called the CEO of the mind by neuroscientists.
Why? Because executive decisions are made here. To reach a decision though, your brain goes through a lot of mental ping pong – which only gets faster the more stressed you are. That’s why in today’s episode of BrainyHeart, I’m tackling how you can back in control and truly be the CEO of your mind.
Tune in now to discover:
- The ping pong happening in your brain
- Why not to be afraid of AI
- A simple exercise to highlight our human strengths
- How our different personalities, upbringing, and more impact the input our brain gets
- The phenomenon just confirmed at the World Economic Forum
- What our prefrontal cortex reacts to
- How to quiet all the chatter in our brain
- What hemisphere we need to master the next centuries
To discover if you’re more left- or right-brained and how to leverage your strengths, don’t forget to download the “Boost your Brain” workbook! Sign up to the BrainyHeart newsletter now to receive it (and to get the latest episode & exclusive content delivered straight to your inbox):
Boost your brain
Want to discover if you’re more left- or right-brained and how to leverage your strengths? Then sign up to our newsletter for your free copy of the “Boost your Brain” workbook!