Train Your Growth Mindset
Do you have a fixed or growth mindset?
With a fixed mindset, you avoid challenges, feel threatened by others’ success, and get offended by negative feedback.
With a growth mindset, you see obstacles as opportunities, feel inspired by others, and learn from failure. Sounds much better, right? In this episode of BrainyHeart, I’m sharing how you can train your growth mindset.
Tune in now to discover:
- Why we’re programmed to think negatively
- The effect of positive thinking on the brain
- How to grow and learn from mistakes
- The science behind how a growth mindset leads to 25% more success
- How to apply a growth mindset in your daily life
The next episode, coming out July 25th, will be an interview with Torsten Hinrichs, COO/CEO at Scope Corporation/Scope Ratings – a perfect example of someone who has embraced a growth mindset.